Submitted by jborthwick on
How do I take a screenshot with the PIVOT handset?
1. Hold the volume down and power button for about 2s, you should hear a “click”.
2. The screenshot gets stored under “Pictures”->”Screenshots” on PIVOT’s storage.
3. Then connect PIVOT to laptop/PC via USB.
4. PIVOT should attach as a USB device, use windows explorer to copy file.
5. If PIVOT doesn’t appear as a device on Windows, goto settings->Admin Settings->Storage, then click on the three dots icon in top right, select USB computer connection, then check MTP is set.